Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations
It is essential that businesses know how to communicate quickly, often preemptively, and effectively to survive - and at a cost that is far lower than comparable marketing and advertising campaigns. The first book by the owner of a top 50 PR agency, For Immediate Release, Ronn Torossian
, CEO of 5WPR
reveals how public relations can do just that-while also defining brands; helping companies and individuals court the press or avoid it; growing business without alienating loyal customers; resolving crises quickly; and improving first page results on the most powerful search engine in the world (Google).
For Immediate Release will show you how to:
- Frame the debate and control conversations
- Use new and old media in tandem to find your audiences and create highly personal, relevant impressions tailored for them
- Promote the interests of your brand or business; deter or potentially stop what is not in your interest
- Build on great press, and avoid or minimize bad press
- Ensure the first thing people see about your business or brand during an Internet search is exactly what you want them to see
- Handle a crisis in the most effective and efficient manner
See the positive difference effective PR makes through compelling case studies, including Louis Vuitton, Fubu, BP, Toyota, Philip Stein, Zappos, and others. Interviews with experts including Dr. Keith Ablow, political strategists Roger Stone and Hank Sheinkopf, and many others.
Don't miss this book by Ronn Torossian